The next embarrassing swatter for the Lakers! Lebron James and Co. go completely against the city rivals, because Reggie Jackson is going hot. The Heat dismissed the strong comeback of Kevin Durant, the Grizzlies find in Jayson Tatum and the Celtics her masters.
- Atlanta Hawks (30-32) – Chicago Bulls (39-24) 130: 124 (Boxscore)
- Boston Celtics (38-27) – Memphis Grizzlies (43-21) 120: 107 (Boxscore)
- Brooklyn Nets (32-32) – Miami Heat (42-22) 107: 113 (Boxscore)
Atlanta Hawks (30-32) – Chicago Bulls (39-24) 130: 124 (Boxscore)
An hour before Tip-off Hawks-Coach Nate McMillan was not sure if Trae Young could play with his damaged ankle at all. For about three quarters of the game before the start of the game, Young raised his fingers crossed – and then noticed nothing! His 39 points, 13 assists as well as several clutch-threesome brought Atlanta an important victory in the fight of the play-in tournament.
* The Hawks and Bulls had a balanced duel over wide routes of the game, but in Crunchtime then hit the hour of the households. First brought a threesome of Bogdan Bogdanovic Atlanta in front, 1:15 minutes before the end, Young had a stepback triple follow. Shortly thereafter, he laid with another threesome, this time out of the right corner. The Hawks moved to +7 and grabbed the victory in dry cloths.
* 16 of its 39 counters scored the Point Guard in the fourth neighborhood, where he remained perfectly from the field (6/6 FG and 4/4 threesome). In any case, Young presented extremely efficiently, 11 of its 18 field ward tests, 7 out of 9 threesome and 10 of 10 free throws landed in the basket. Bogdanovic supplied with 20 points strong support, even de’andre Hunter (18) or Kevin Huertler (17) made a good match.
* The bulls fell with the third defeat as a result, on the other hand, ranked three in the East behind the Sixers. Demar Derozan (additionally 8 assists) and Zach Lavine (7 assists) sat with 22 points to the Wehr, Nikola Vucevic came to 21 meters, 11 rebounds and 5 templates. In the fourth neighborhood, however, lacked an answer to the Hawks-Duo Young and Bogdanovic.
Boston Celtics (38-27) – Memphis Grizzlies (43-21) 120: 107 (Boxscore)
- Next impressive victory for the Boston Celtics: The most recently found Grizzlies found in the Celts her master, although Ja Morant 38 meters (13/29 FG, 4/12 threesome and 7 assists) attached. But that deceives something about it that Bostons Defense for a long time made a really good job against the Grizzlies. In the end, the guests lacked an answer to Jayson Tatum.
- The Celtics locked the zone initially and forced Memphis to Distressed – but they did not want to fall at all (4/21 in the first half, a total of 13/40 threesome). Guests only remained in it because they radiate risk in transition and punish the Celtics Turnover merciless. So then Morant delivered the first highlight in FastBreak.
- In the third round, however, the hosts quickly resumed and when Morant (30 in the second half) and Desmond Bane (12 of 17 in the fourth quarter) were hot, Tattum took control. He was, the Memphis always stopped at a distance, his threesome from the wing was good for a half to a half before the end also the Dagger.
- At his 24th birthday Tatum 21 achieved his 37 points (14/25 FG, including 6 rebounds and 5 assists) in the last pass, that was just too much for Memphis. Al Horford also provided important actions in the final section, he finished a strong appearance with 21 meters, 15 rebounds and 5 assists. Marcus Smart contributed 18 meters and 12 dimes, but Boston lost the next player to a bad ankle injury in person of Aaron Nesmith’s Jaylen Brown. For the Grizzlies, Jaren Jackson Jr. scored 20 points.
Brooklyn Nets (32-32) – Miami Heat (42-22) 107: 113 (Boxscore)
- Actually everything was arranged for the Nets. Miami had to be in the second part of the back-to-back on Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry and P.J. Tucker waive, also celebrated Kevin Durant after 21 playing pause his comeback. KD had shaken his rust quickly, scored 31 points in 35 minutes – and yet the Heat made a game verder.
- Brooklyn caught the significantly better start, thanks to Durant, the home owners in the first half were up to 16 points. But after the side change, Miami reinforced a zone defense and put the Nets with enormous problems (28:17 for Miami in the third quarter). A 14: 3 course of the guests from Florida in the fourth neighborhood seemed to bring them to the winning road.
- But Brooklyn had another answer again. A separate 10: 0 run made it exciting again, in the final minutes both Seth Curry (8, 3/10 FG) as well as Durant had good chances of bringing the Nets to lead. Both attempts from Downtown landed, however, on the ring, Bam Adebayo increased on the opposite side and the thing was running.
- Adebayo was in the absence of Butler and Lowry the best Heatle, he frustrates the opponent with highly efficient 30 counters (12/15 FG), 11 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals. Otherwise, he was also allowed to look forward to strong support from Tyler Herro (27 and 8 Assists), Caleb Martin (22, 8/11 FG) and Max Strus (21). Only in Crunchtime did the Heat open not always make a good impression.
- Nevertheless, for Miami at the end of the success in the books, the HEAT may look forward to the coming week’s return of Victor Oladipo. For the NETs, on the other hand, a circumstances mentioned under the above-mentioned circumstances was extremely bitter defeat. The former 16-point lead was the highest leadership that Brooklyn has submitted this season. Durant at his strong comeback ultimately had too few support, Bruce Brown (21) and Parry Mills (14) were the only other Nets actors in Double Digits.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Bear strong crunchtime! Doncic and the MAVs sink Golden State late
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.